Canada might soon require its airlines to have a French-speaking member of crew on board after Air Canada was sued by a man who received the “wrong lemonade”.
Airlines flight forced to turn around after the pilot heard banging underneath the plane, which turned out to be a ramp agent who fell asleep in cargo hold.
Footage has emerged of the moment Harrison Ford’s plane drifted out of view before crash landing on a Los Angeles golf course on Thursday.
china-bound Thai Air Asia flight was diverted back to Bangkok after a passenger threw a boiling hot cup of noodles at a flight attendant.
• United Airlines was forced to ground a plane after a mid-flight scuffle between passengers in which a woman threw water at a man who used a ‘Knee Defender’ device to prevent her from reclining her seat.
• A flight bound for Edinburgh had to be diverted after a passenger became abusive and took a swing at airline staff with her prosthetic leg.
• It’s reported she also threw food around the cabin and demanded cigarettes and a parachute so she could jump from the plane.
• A woman scrambled from the wreckage of the TransAsia Airways plane that crashed while trying to land in stormy weather earlier this week.
• The woman was one of 10 survivors, and represents a heartwarming story in what has been a tragic week in aviation.
• Tension between 2 Air New Zealand pilots caused the First Officer to be locked out of the cockpit, despite numerous requests to open the door.
• It is understood that the Captain became enraged when the First Officer was subjected to a time-sapping drug and alcohol test.
• A Qantas flight was diverted one hour into its flight from LA to Melbourne after part of the cabin was flooded when a drinking water pipe burst.
• The plane was turned around by Qantas ‘in the interests of passenger comfort’.