- An Alaska Airlines flight bound for LA was forced to return to Seattle when the pilot heard banging underneath the plane, which turned out to be a ramp agent who fell asleep in the cargo hold.
- Seattle TV station KIRO 7 reported that the agent took a nap in the pressurised cargo hold and awoke to find the plane airborne.
- According to the airline, the agent “appeared OK”, but was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- It’s reported that the agent’s team noticed he was missing before the plane took off, but believed he had finished his shift as their calls into the cargo hold and his mobile phone went unanswered.
- The plane was airborne for 14 minutes before returning to Seattle.
Leave a Reply