- Footage has emerged of the moment Harrison Ford’s plane drifted out of view before crash landing on a Los Angeles golf course on Thursday.
- Harrison was flying a 70-year old World War II era PT-22 plane when it suffered apparent engine failure shortly after taking off from Santa Monica airport.
- It’s reported that Harrison asked “where am I?” as a group of bystanders pulled from the wreckage of his plane.
- A spokesperson from the National Transportation Safety Board says that investigations are underway into the cause of the crash, but that it might take about a year for the final report to be released.
- It’s reported that Harrison suffered a broken arm and a nasty gash to his head, but is otherwise fine.
- ‘Indy’ previously crashed in 1999 when he wrecked a helicopter in Santa Clara, California with his flight instructor in what he later described as mechanical failure.
- Among other roles, Harrison is famous for playing Han Solo in Star Wars and Indiana Jones in the franchise of the same name.