- Spiders, my favourite…
- Police in Chur, Switzerland responded to an emergency call placed by an arachnophobic woman who had spotted a huge spider in her bed.
- According to ‘Blick’, Fia Tuor was “in a panic”, her hands were “tingling”, and that she could “barely breathe” when she saw the spider move in her bed.
- After a failed attempt to reach out to friends on social media, Fia called the fire department, who dispatched 3 police officers.
- Chur police confirmed that Fia could not enter her bedroom while the insect was there “because of her spider phobia”.
- The job was taken seriously – with one officer guarding the door to prevent an escape, while the other two caught the menace in a box and took it outside.
- Blick reports that the officers were surprised by the size of the spider.