A dog in Saskatchewan, Canada was rescued by the local fire department after he fell through thin ice at Swift Current.
Police in Chur, Switzerland responded to an emergency call placed by an arachnophobic woman who found a huge spider in her bed.
According to emergency crews, the foam that swallowed Santa Clara, California resulted from the accidental discharge of fire retardant at San Jose Airport!
A Chinese man who got his head stuck in a washing machine had to be freed by the local fire department!
An Indiana man got stuck in a wall while hiding from police to avoid arrest, but ended up needing them to rescue him when they returned the next day!
South Korean paramedics were called to rescue a woman from a robot vacuum cleaner after she woke to find it sucking up her hair while she napped on the floor.