- A Kansas City police officer was forced to end an interview after the suspect answered questions with loud farts.
- It’s reported that police found drugs and guns in vehicles driven by Sean A. Sykes Jr during routine traffic stops.
- During questioning, Sean denied any knowledge of the items found by police.
- In his interview report, the detective said he asked for an address and “Mr. Sykes leaned to one side of his chair and released a loud fart before answering with the address.”, and that he ended the interview because Sean “continued to be flatulent”.
- Sean isn’t off the hook yet, he now faces Federal drug and gun charges.
Leave a Reply