- South Korean paramedics were called to rescue a woman from a robot vacuum cleaner after she woke to find it sucking up her hair while she napped on the floor.
- It is reported that the woman turned on the machine before falling asleep on the floor, which is common in South Korea.
- However, the robot vacuum cleaner inched closer and eventually mistook the woman’s hair for dust.
- The woman called the local fire department when she could not release herself from the robot, which took 2 rescuers to achieve.
- The woman reportedly lost about 10 strands of her, but is otherwise fine.
- A local news source reported that since sleeping on the floor is common in South Korea, people are at a greater risk of such accidents…