- A Texas teenager known as ‘Cella’ was fired from a pizza shop before her first shift when the manager saw her complain about starting the f*** a** job on Twitter.
- Shortly before starting at Jet’s Pizza in Mansfield, Texas, Cella Tweeted “Ew I start this f*** a** job tomorrow” followed by 7 thumbs down emojis.
- Even though Cella did not mention the store’s name, another employee took a screenshot and alerted the boss Robert Waple, who terminated Cella’s employment by responding “No you don’t start that FA job today! I just fired you! Good luck with your no money, no job life!”.
- Robert mused that the job wasn’t that hard, as it basically required someone to take orders and eat free pizza.
- Cella didn’t seem too fussed, tweeting back a cartoon of her playing with a stack of money…