- Three women allegedly orchestrated the escape of 28 inmates at a Brazilian prison by promising the guards whisky and sexy time, drugging them and unlocking the central gate.
- The women reportedly arrived at the Nova Motum public jail at 3am, seduced the guards and tempted them with whisky (which was drugged), after which they unlocked the central gates when the guards were knocked out.
- The morning after the mass prison escape, police found 3 guards naked and handcuffed, with a bag containing lingerie and dominatrix police uniforms.
- It’s reported that one of the guards was still dizzy when police arrived, with another unable to be questioned as he slept through the afternoon.
- The prison guards have been arrested and are likely to be charged with facilitating a jail break.
- So far, 8 escaped inmates have been recaptured.