- A Russian youth movement titled ‘Stop a Douchebag’ is using protesters to stop drivers from using footpaths to cut across traffic.
- Thanks to the wealth of footage on Youtube, the Russians are well known for a ‘wild west’ approach to driving where anything goes.
- As part of the movement, protesters block footpaths and ask drivers to return to the road.
- Much of the footage available (check out the links below) shows drivers apologising and then obliging, but a few insist on driving on the footpath and abuse the protesters.
- Those who do not comply have a large (difficult to remove) sticker placed on their window which reads: “I don’t care for anyone else, I drive where I please”.
- Awesome (if not a little dangerous!!).