- Last year, Jeremy Meeks was dubbed ‘hot felon’ after his mugshot photo went viral, but now he’s going to jail for 2 years.
- Jeremy’s incarceration relates to weapons charges which were laid after his arrest in June last year.
- Following his arrest, the Stockton Police Department posted a photo of Jeremy’s mugshot to its Facebook page, which caused women around the world to go into a frenzy – some of whom even offered to contribute to Jeremy’s bail via a fundraising effort.
- Jeremy is rumoured to have been offered a modeling contract after his arrest!
- But, for now, sorry ladies – it looks like Jeremy won’t be available for a while.