Everyday, a dog in Brazil called Pituco goes to the local pet shop, collects his food, then carries it home – all by himself!
A photo of a guard dog lying beside his owner and other men during a police raid has gone viral.
Three women in fancy costumes allegedly orchestrated the escape of 28 inmates at a Brazilian prison by promising the guards whisky and sexy time, drugging them and unlocking the central gate.
A Brazilian taxi driver who got into a bar brawl was stabbed in the head, but didn’t know until after he drove HIMSELF to the hospital and it was removed.
Brazilian artist Eduardo Srur drew attention to the polluted Pinheiros River in Sao Paolo Brazil by perching life-size mannequins on diving boards looking over the river.
• Germany destroyed Brazil in a hail of goals, defeating the host nation 7-1 to progress to the 2014 World Cup final.
• Goals were scored by Thomas Muller, Miroslav Klose, Toni Kroos (2), Sami Khedira and Andre Schurrle (2).
• David Luiz scored a cracking goal from outside the box to secure victory for Brazil in a 2-1 win against Colombia.
• Brazil will face Germany in the semi-finals without its captain Thiago Silva (suspension) and Neymar, who was injured in the final minutes of the match and will miss the remainder of the World Cup.
• Argentine FA President Julio Grondona said he believed Argentina scored a late goal against Iran on Saturday because ‘jinxed’ Diego Maradona had left the Mineirao stadium by then.
• In response, Diego Maradona showed Argentine FA President Julio Grondona the finger on live television, telling him to “jinx this”.
• The opening match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup has ended in Brazil 3, Croatia 1.
• 2 goals were scored by Brazilian superstar, Neymar and the other by Oscar.
• Although the 2nd Brazilian goal resulted from a ‘soft’ penalty given against Croatia, Brazil sealed their dominance with Oscar’s goal in 2nd half overtime.
• It seems Brazil are on the march this World Cup!