- Everyday, a dog in Brazil called Pituco goes to the local pet shop, collects his food, then carries it home – all by himself!
- According to the vet at Agro Pet shop, everybody knows Pituco, who comes into the store and barks until his food (which is located on the top shelf) is handed to him.
- The dog then be scurries home, with his owner paying the tab at a later point in time.
- I googled Pituco, and it could mean posh/snobby?
- GIFs and video linked below. Look out for the ‘pit stop’
Leave a Reply