- A former lecturer with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering has been branded the “world’s hottest maths teacher” after a student discovered that he was crowned the 2014 European Fitness Model Champion.
- At the time, Pietro Boselli was teaching a mechanical engineering class at University College in London.
- Following a simple Google search, student Arief Azil outed Pietro when he found his Instagram account, tweeting: “That moment when you realise your maths lecturer is a top designer model”, then following this up with a shirtless picture of Pietro (from his Instagram account) next to a photo of him lecturing.
- This was shared by many students, who then suggested that he is the reason they never miss class.
- Pietro is originally from Negrar, Italy and is now represented by Models 1.
- It is reported that Giorgio Armani discovered Pietro at the age of 6 and said he should be a model.
- Pietro’s Instagram account reveals that he works out 2 to 3 times a day and that his best feature is his “perseverance and inconsistency”.