- What would you call wine for cats? Caternet Sauvignon? Purrlot?
- A non-alcoholic wine has been developed for cats by Brandon Zavala, founder of Apollo Peak.
- The varieties called ‘Pinot Meow’ and ‘MosCATo; are said to have been created by blending organic catnip and water, coloured with golden beets for white wine and red beetroot for the red variety.
- Brandon told Huffington Post that his product lets people feel like they’re having a glass of wine with their cat.
- Although a Japanese company previously created a similar product, they used grapes which can be toxic for cats.