- Employees at a Michigan supermarket say a woman drop-kicked a custom Batman v Superman birthday cake because she was not happy with the design.
- According to employees at a Kroger bakery, the woman became angry when she was told she could not go behind the counter to fix the cake.
- It’s reported that the woman also stomped on the cake several times and screamed “they…ruined my 7-year-old’s birthday cake!”
- The Detroit Free Press reports that the woman “caused pieces of cake and frosting to be strewn about the bakery section of the store”
- It’s reported that there is no video of the incident, but the woman was interviewed by police, during which she said the cake “accidentally slipped out of her hand”