- US customers can now order the World’s Strongest coffee, Black Insomnia, with each serve containing a staggering 702mg of caffeine!
- By comparison, a can of Red Bull contains 75-80mg of caffeine, and a normal espresso contains 45-75mg.
- Needless to say, the South African company lives by its tagline #SleepingIsCheating, given that each 12-ounce (340ml) serve of Black Insomnia exceeds the FDA’s 400mg recommended maximum daily intake of caffeine.
- At this stage, the coffee is available on Amazon.
- Although we all process caffeine differently, some side effects of excess caffeine can include anxiety, stomach problems and, surprise surprise, insomnia.
- I drink a few coffees a day (because I love the taste), so maxing out at just 1 doesn’t sound like fun. Would you try it?