- The French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology will pay men €16,000 (US$17,000) to lie in bed for 60 days in the name of space research!
- The institute is currently looking for applicants, who must be male, between 20-45 years of age and must be in ‘perfect health’.
- Applicants must also be happy to eat and go to the toilet while lying down (at a slight downward incline), be non-smokers and allergy-free and submit to various tests.
- The test is being carried out to reproduce the weightlessness of the International Space Station and determine the effect of microgravity on healthy people, and this is the best way to do it – short of sending people into space.
- If this sounds like your kind of thing, the application can be found here.
Leave a Reply