- According to research carried out by Braun, 52% of British men now sport some sort of facial hair, with the “full-beard’ being the most popular.
- The research revealed that beards have not only grown in popularity, but they’ve been given names, such as Soul Patch, Chin Curtain and Mutton Chops.
- More than one third of bearded gents prefer the fuller style of the “full-beard”, as sported by Hollywood actor Zach Galifianakis.
- The research reveals that the next 2 most popular styles are the goatee and moustache (such as that worn by Bryan Cranston) and the Balbo (such as that made famous by Robert Downey Jr, when playing Tony Stark in Iron Man).
- Interestingly, Cardiff and Wales are the UK’s facial hair capitals, with 62% of men sporting some kind of facial hair.
Leave a Reply