- The Ripple Maker combines 3D and inkjet printing technology to enable any image to be printed onto the foam of your coffee!
- It’s reported that the machine uses coffee extract (stored in “Ripple Pods”) as “ink” to print images such as messages or even selfies in just 10 seconds.
- Customers are simply required to download the app and send their chosen photo to the machine, which will then print it on their coffee.
- The machines are said to cost $999 (£634) each, with a $75 (£47) monthly subscription fee.
- Lufthansa has reportedly signed up to use the machines in its business lounges later this year.