A student driver was in the middle of a lesson when she saw officers trying to flag down a vehicle, so she stopped and drove them to apprehend a suspect!
The owner of a bar in Hove, England got sick of customers not talking to one another, so he built a ‘Faraday Cage’ around it to block Wi-Fi signals!
A new code of conduct in Oxford requires buskers to smile or face a penalty of up to £1,000!
Britain’s first ‘poo bus’, which runs on human and household waste, will commence regular services in Bristol later this month.
Vines of Englishman Arthur Wallace screaming in his car while stuck in English traffic have gone viral .
The winner of the World Garlic Eating Competition ate 33 cloves of Iberian garlic in 60 seconds, 2 cloves ahead of 2nd place, but 1 clove short of the world record.
• US President Barack Obama capped off a two-day NATO summit in Wales with a visit to Stonehenge, where he met briefly with a local family.
• A South Yorkshire man accidentally set fire to his house after trying to get rid of an ants nest by dousing it in petrol & lighting it.
• Although the man’s house was saved, there is no word on the ants.
• A flight bound for Edinburgh had to be diverted after a passenger became abusive and took a swing at airline staff with her prosthetic leg.
• It’s reported she also threw food around the cabin and demanded cigarettes and a parachute so she could jump from the plane.
• In February 1997, the Tokio Express was hit by a massive wave, dumping nearly 5 million lego pieces 20 miles off Lands End, England.
• Over 17 years later, pieces are still being found among seaweed and stones!