- Vines of Englishman Arthur Wallace screaming in his car while stuck in English traffic have gone viral .
- Arthur starts many of his Vines by making a casual observation, and then erupting into a fit of rage.
- Arthur’s targets typically include English weather, learner drivers and traffic, in general.
- Vine is a short-form video (7 seconds) service which was acquired by Twitter in October 2012.
- Given the somewhat repetitive (albeit occasionally funny) nature of Arthur’s complaints, it seems that 7-second videos are the perfect format for his outbursts.
Leave a Reply