- A repairman who got stuck inside an ATM in Corpus Christi, Texas used the receipt slot to dispense notes asking for help!
- It’s reported that the man was sent to repair a door lock in the room that contained the Bank of America ATM, but forgot to bring a device used to open the door from the inside, and his mobile phone.
- The man’s note read: “Please help. I’m stuck in here, and I don’t have my phone. Please call my boss”, with the number written below.
- Corpus Christi police officer Richard Olden says he could hear “a little voice’ coming from the ATM after he was waved down by locals who had received their note along with their transaction.
- Police had to kick down the door to release the man, who has not been named.
- Everyone is said to be OK, and no harm came to any money.