- Only in Russia!
- A man rammed a stolen armoured vehicle into a convenience store in Apatity, Russia, climbed through the rubble and helped himself to a bottle of wine.
- It’s reported that the man took the armoured vehicle from a motorsport training ground, before driving it through a forest (!!!), before making his grand entrance.
- A crushed Daewoo was later found in his wake.
- Footage shared on social media showed the man exiting the hatch, inspecting his damage, then grabbing his supplies. According to witnesses, the man was described as drunk.
- The man was later arrested in possession of the stolen wine. I’m guessing that the convenience store was out of vodka.
- Apatity is a small town just south of the Arctic circle.
- Some pics linked in my bio.