- D’oh! When police pulled over a driver in Milton Keynes and asked for ID, he was handed a Homer Simpson licence!
- The licence was in the name of Homer Simpson, with his date of birth as 4.8.63, a ‘H. Simpson’ signature and a picture of Homer mid-D’oh.
- The incident was shared on Thames Valley police department’s official Twitter account.
- For his efforts, the man was reported for driving with no proper licence or insurance, and his car was seized.
- The lesson here? If you’re going to drive around with a fake Homer Simpson licence, at least get the address right. Homer lives at 742 Evergreen Terrace.