- I’ve always wondered whether this was possible…
- A man was arrested in the Canary Islands after he ran onto the tarmac in Madrid to catch his Ryanair flight.
- This is incredible. It’s reported that the man missed his last boarding so he broke through a fire escape, reached an unoccupied air bridge (which connects departure gates with plane doors), and jumped 3.5 metres onto the tarmac.
- After being refused a lift in an airport vehicle, the man bolted towards the plane with his 2 carry-on luggage items in hand!
- The man was allowed to board his flight, but was arrested upon arrival at the Canary Islands.
- The incident was captured on video (except for the boarding of the plane), which can be accessed via the below links.