- [Walking down the aisle] ❤✈
- A couple got engaged and married on a flight after the Groom-to-be planned an elaborate proposal on the way to Athens!
- Between Vienna and Greece, a chorus of “Marry You” by Bruno Mars emerged a few rows ahead of Natalie Eiche, who then turned around to see her boyfriend Jurgen Bogner on one knee.
- This was followed by the rings, wedding dress, violinist, an MC for the proceedings and family members who were hidden at the back of the plane!
- To cap it all off, Natalie’s dad walked her down the aisle!
- The happy couple left the airport hand in hand with a suitcase and cans dangling along, with a sign that read “Just Married”