- A Kenosha wrestling coach stopped a man from breaking into his home, then hog-tied him with a garden hose until police arrived to make an arrest!
- It’s reported that Jerril Grover caught Philip Tabili hanging inside his window early in the morning, who told him he was there to mow the lawn!
- Grover says he knocked Tabili out the window, used a vase to clock him “upside the head”, then applied pressure once Tabili had been tied with the hose.
- Grover says he is surprised by the media attention but also embarrassed as he was in his underpants during the entire ordeal.
- 5-foot-3 Grover is a long time high school wrestling coach and art teacher, described as the “nicest badass you’ll ever meet”.
- Tabili was charged with burglary, theft and disorderly conduct.