- A Pennsylvania tractor-trailer driver led police on a 34-mile chase, during which he threw numerous items at them, including his socks and a mini refrigerator!
- It’s reported that Christopher Charles Boyer phoned the Pennsylvania State Police and claimed he was going to wreck his truck. Christopher failed to stop when police gave chase, making things especially dangerous by throwing numerous items at police from his cab.
- Among the items thrown, police claim Christopher hurled his shoes and socks, a mini refrigerator and a steel canister that actually disabled one of the police vehicles.
- Police eventually managed to bring the chase to end through road spikes, but were forced to tase Christopher when he refused to leave his vehicle.
- Christopher was taken to hospital for various injuries and as police believed he was under the influence of a controlled substance.
- It is reported that Christopher has been charged with, among other things, resisting arrest, aggravated assault, reckless endangering and attempting to elude.