- An SUV parked in Broward County, Florida, had 4 days’ worth of parking tickets on the front windshield, but the man inside was dead!
- It’s reported that the man was found by a passerby, and that he was still clutching a credit card.
- The man is believed to have died of natural causes.
- According to the passerby, the man had slumped a little under the steering wheel and may not have been visible to the parking officer.
- A representative from the city confirmed that the fines were withdrawn due to ‘extenuating circumstances’.
- This is a little darker than my usual material. My experiences with parking ticket inspectors have not been good – but this is ridiculous.