- CATCH-UP NEWS! Stories that didn’t make it to the feed last week, in portrait form (clockwise) -
- 1. A Polish man suffered a cardiac arrest after a drunken night out, was pronounced dead, but later woke up at the morgue & asked for a blanket, before returning to the pub!
- 2. Beppu City, Japan is planning a spa-themed amusement park (‘Spamusement’ park) where visitors ride rollercoasters while sitting in a spa! Details are sketchy, but the Mayor said the park would be built if the promotional YouTube video reached 1m views (linked below) (it did).
- 3. NY police are looking for a man who made off with an 86-pound pot of gold (flakes)! Security footage shows the man swiping the pot from the open back door of a truck, and even took a breather en route to a white van because it was heavy!
- 4. Researchers from Griffith University and the University of California are studying time travel through their ‘Many Interacting Worlds Theory’, where our world is one of many universes, some of which align and affect each other.
Leave a Reply