- Behold, the world’s first functional Lego airplane, courtesy of a couple of modern-day Wright Brothers!
- Despite the fact that the plane’s wings are made of 2 base plates (which look quite bulky), it takes flight on the 2nd attempt.
- The moment was filmed, with the plane’s builder Peter Sripol screaming “Oh no, it’s flying, no way! It’s flying, holy crap, it’s flying!”.
- According to Peter, he wanted to create the world’s first Lego airplane.
- Would you fly in a full-scale model of this plane