- Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been destroyed by a man who says it’s revenge for all the women Trump has insulted.
- The vandalism was reported at 6am, but the damage was done by the time police arrived.
- According to witnesses at the scene, the man attacked the star with a sledgehammer, and that he was friendly, polite and well dressed.
- It’s reported that James Otis, heir to the Otis family’s elevator fortune, claimed responsibility for the damage and that he intends to sell parts of the star, with proceeds to be donated to the women assaulted by Trump.
- Trump received the star in 2007 for his work on The Apprentice.
- The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce says it will repair the star immediately.