- A retiree in Germany found his wedding band wrapped around a carrot in his garden, after losing it 3 years ago while gardening.
- It’s reported that the 82-year-old man, from the town of Bad Muenstereifel, lost the ring shortly after his golden wedding anniversary.
- It seems the carrot latched onto the ring while growing to its current size.
- The man’s wife assured him that the ring would resurface, but sadly she passed away 6 months ago.
- I like to think that she had a helping hand in the discovery.
Leave a Reply