- A man who broke into a Long Island, NY restaurant cooked himself a meal like a pro, then cleaned after himself and even left a tip!
- According to surveillance footage from Nelly’s Taqueria in Hicksville, the man used a window to enter the restaurant before taking $100 from the cash register.
- Owner Nelly Palacios says the thief then cooked himself rice, frijoles, shrimp and chicken, with manager ‘Mike’ noting that the man knew food safety rules, changing his gloves regularly, and ‘sifted the pot like a pro’.
- After the feast, the thief scrubbed the dishes and collected crumbs from the floor!
- He must have been pleased, as he left $1 in the tip jar (presumably from the money he took).
- The thief was so good that Mike said he’d hire the man if he wasn’t breaking in, and hoped he returned through the front door next time.
- However, footage has been forwarded to police for justice to be served.