- A photo of a guard dog lying beside his owner and other men during a police raid has gone viral.
- At the time, Brazilian police and military were conducting a joint raid on a home located in the neighbourhood of Vargem Grande.
- It’s reported that the dog was barking when officers entered the home, but chose to lie down beside his owner and the other men when he saw them obey the command to lie down.
- In the world of animal psychology, the fact that the dog turned his face away from police and exposed his belly was likely his attempt to show that he meant no trouble.
- Commentators note that the dog did the right thing as local police tend to shoot dogs in these sorts of situations.
- Although drugs, guns and ammunition were reportedly recovered from the home, the dog was not arrested as an accomplice.
Leave a Reply