- A grandson sent a Papa John’s pizza to his grandmother in Florida to make sure she was ok during Hurricane Matthew.
- It’s reported that Eric Olsen, who lives in Omaha, couldn’t reach his grandmother Claire and the Sheriff’s office wasn’t responding, so he sent delivery man Lance Tyler to deliver a pepperoni pie, with instructions to hand his mobile phone to Claire when he arrived.
- When Lance arrived, Claire said she didn’t order anything (bless), but she then got to speak to Eric who said she was worried about her, and thought she must be hungry. Pizza saves!
- Also, Domino’s is now sending out pizza ‘buoys’ to deliver pizza by canoe along the River Loose in Maidstone, Kent in England.
- The pizza buoys wear wetsuits and the boxes are designed to float in case of mishaps
Leave a Reply