- Liar, liar pants on fire?
- A Miami lawyer ran out of a court room because his pants caught on fire while giving closing arguments in defence of his client… who was on trial for arson!
- It’s reported that an e-cigarette battery in Stephen Gutierrez’s pocket caused the fire.
- Funnily enough, at the time, Stephen was arguing that his client, Claudy Charles, had not set fire to his car, as the car has spontaneously combusted.
- Stephen then noticed the heat in his pocket, and ran out as the battery started to singe his pocket.
- Stephen has denied that the incident was staged and it doesn’t seem to have worked anyway as Claudy was convicted of second degree arson.
- …And cue the jokes