- A man reportedly walked into a police station in Växjö Sweden to complain about the quality of drugs he’d bought before changing his mind and walking out.
- According to reports, a man appeared disorderly when he came to the station to report something.
- It was later revealed that he was unhappy with his drug purchase and wanted to report it to the police.
- Although a trooper was called to reception to discuss the matter, the man disappeared before the trooper arrived.
- The station had some fun with the incident by telling this story and posting the following announcement on its Facebook page: Have you ever been dissatisfied with your drug purchase? Have you ever paid for “Crazy Casablanca” and received “Manny’s Manure”? Don’t worry. Call the police drug complaint hotline on 11414** and tell us. We can take the product you have left in your possession as well as take a urine sample to test the strength and quality. Don’t let your dealer sit at home, count your money and laugh at you because they think you’re an idiot. You’re smarter than that. Come to the police and we’ll help you.
Leave a Reply