- It’s reported that Immigration New Zealand has cleared Brooklyn Rapper Joey Badass (or Bada$$) to tour NZ despite a looming Australian assault charge from events that occurred at Falls Festival last weekend.
- A spokesperson from Immigration NZ stated that Joey has not been found guilty of a crime that fails to meet the country’s ‘good character standard’.
- It is alleged that Joey assaulted a security guard at the popular music festival after he was asked to prove his identity before his set.
- The security guard suffered a broken nose
- Joey is due to release his debut album B4.DA.$$ shortly.