- Have you forgotten something?
- A Vietnamese man who unknowingly carried surgical forceps in his body for 18 years has finally had them removed!
- It’s reported that the forceps were probably accidentally left in Man Van Nhat’s abdomen during an emergency procedure in 1998.
- Since then, Man is said to have felt occasional pain, and was even provided with medication for a ‘stomach ulcer’.
- However, an x-ray confirmed that the 15cm instrument had broken apart in his stomach.
- The director of the hospital says the responsible doctor will be informed, even if he/she has since retired as this is a ‘lesson’.