- Some people will find this appealing!
- Thanks to an Indiegogo campaign, you may soon be able to talk into a Banana Phone – a banana-shaped Bluetooth handset that you pair to your phone.
- The phone is a wireless handset with a stated 10 hours talk time and 70 hours idle time.
- The Banana Phone Is selling for AU$54 (US$40, £31), and ships worldwide.
- Even better, 1% of sales will go to a non-profit gorilla conversation organisation, to Gearing up 4 Gorillas.
- The campaign has 23 days left, but has so far raised 65% of its $30,000 funding goal.
- Imagine the looks on the faces of passers-by as you tell your banana that your property portfolio is not performing as you’d expected! ➡️Would you use a Banana Phone?
- Mind you, for a lot less you can just invest in an actual banana, STILL holler about your stock investments, but then take it to the next level by eating your ‘phone’.
Leave a Reply