- A New Jersey girl who plans to be a funeral director made a grand entrance at her prom when she arrived in a hearse, then stepped out of her open coffin with the assistance of her date.
- It’s reported that 17-year-old Megan Flaherty was laying in the coffin when the hearse rolled up to the Pennsauken High School prom.
- Megan later told NJ.com that she likes “being different”.
- While some people called Megan insensitive for her relaxed attitude to the touch topic of death, many loved the macabre entrance made by her and partner Stephen Caldwell.
- Some said Megan looked “drop dead gorgeous”.
- As reported by NJ.com, Megan understands that we live in a day and age where everyone has an opinion, and they use it to judge what people do. Very true.
Leave a Reply