- British designer Dominic Wilcox has created an art exhibition for dogs featuring canine friendly paintings and various quirky installations, such as a giant dog bowl ball-pit and a car window simulator
- The interactive installations are designed to encourage play, such as ‘Cruising Canines’ which uses a fan to waft meat and shoe smells through a car window simulator, ‘Dinnertime Dreams’ which contains a 10-foot dog bowl filled with 1,000 balls resembling dog food for them to play in and ‘Catch’ which depicts a frisbee bouncing around a screen.
- Dominic says he’s using contemporary art to inspire and fascinate dogs in the same way it has been used to draw such emotions from humans.
- The Play More exhibition includes installations by artists Nick White, Clare Mallison, Joanne Hummel-Newell, Robert Nicol and Michelle Thompson.
- More Than Pet Insurance commissioned ‘Play More’ to encourage owners to spend more time playing with their pets.
Leave a Reply