- A bride was forced to hitchhike to her own wedding after the limo she was traveling in broke down!
- Brookline, New Hampshire woman Angelique Dunning was in good spirits despite the incident, laughing and drinking champagne with her bridesmaids and friends while trying to hail a good samaritan.
- Luckily a man named Jay drove by, but was unable to help immediately as he had to first drop off his kids.
- Meanwhile, Jarrod was waiting at the altar, wondering whether he’d been ‘ditched’.
- Thanks to Jay, Angelique made it to her big day, albeit 30 minutes late.
- The limo company refunded the money and provided the newlyweds with a free ride to the airport for their honeymoon.
Leave a Reply