- A police officer from Albury NSW used a phone lost by its owner to post a selfie and a series of puns on Facebook in a light-hearted bid to locate her!
- The officer’s selfie was posted to Bella Crooke’s Facebook page and captioned with “You should probably put a password on your phone. When you are ready to pick it up it will be at Albury Police station. :-)”
- For good measure, the officer also dabbled in the art of puns telling Bella that the phone was a fine “cell” phone and that she didn’t need to worry about it being flat as it had been fully “charged” – but that it would be released early for “good behaviour”.
- The officer also sent texts to Bella’s friends hinting at the phone’s whereabouts.
- It’s reported that the phone was handed in to the station by a security guard after Bella left it at a dress-up party the night before.
Leave a Reply