- New research indicates that your computer or laptop keyboard is 20,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat!
- Researchers swabbed common office items to find the average colony-forming units per square inch of the item’s surface.
- Which item contained the most bacteria? ID badges, with 243 times more bacteria than a pet toy!
- Keyboards were second. Surprisingly, the computer mouse came in 4th dirtiest with 162 times more bacteria than money!
- Oh and for those reading this on your mobile… it’s 9,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat