- A Chinese couple returned a toilet seat to a Japanese hotel along with an apology, after it was reported missing following their stay.
- It’s reported that the couple found a spare toilet seat under their bed in the Nagoya hotel, and thought it must have been left behind by previous guests.
- Shortly after their departure, the hotel contacted the guests’ tourist agency and demanded the return of the toilet.
- Although the guests initially denied the claim, they later found the toilet seat in their luggage when they arrived at Mt Fuji, and returned it to the hotel.
- According to the written apology, the guests promise this improper behaviour will never happen again.