- The underwire of a German woman’s bra appears to have saved her life after she unwittingly rode her bicycle through a boar hunt and was struck by a bullet.
- It’s reported that the unnamed woman and her husband heard gunfire while riding through the town of Gadebusch (45 miles north-east of Hamburg), before she felt a pain in her chest.
- According to local police, a dead boar was found in the line of fire – which suggests that the bullet may have ricocheted off the animal.
- It’s believed that the metal underwire stopped the bullet, which left the woman with a bruise, rather than a gunshot wound.
- The Gadebusch Criminal Commission is reportedly investigating whether there is a case of negligent injury and if the hunt was properly notified to passers-by.