- Welcome to the Greatest, Fitness. Class. EVER.
- UK exercise studio David Lloyd Clubs is rolling out a 45-minute ‘napercise’ class to reinvigorate your mind and body, and even burn the odd calorie through sleep!
- During the sessions, participants sleep in a temperature-controlled room with relaxing music in the background. Single beds, blankets and eye masks are provided.
- It sounds a bit silly (hence my tongue-in-cheek pic), but a survey taken by the club found that 86% of parents struggle with fatigue and 26% get less than 5 hours sleep!
- According to a study published in the Journal of Sleep, naps can improve your alertness and mental capacity.
- The class is being held on a trial basis at the moment, so get in quick (ordinarily, I’d say you snooze you lose, but, that may not be accurate here…).